New Low Prices
New Low Price for Students
We are excited to let you know that the 17thedition of the David Strategic Management textbook can be purchased by students direct from Pearson at low affordable prices, at the URL given below.
Beginning January 1, 2019, Pearson is Offering New Low Prices For Students to Buy or Rent the Upcoming David/David/David 17th Edition Strategic Management Textbook to be Available January 2, 2019 for use in Spring 2019 Semester. Students Can Choose One of the Following Five Options:
1. Rent a print copy for $74.99 for a semester under the Print Rental Model. ISBN: 9780135192221
2. Own the book at the end of the rental period by opting for a Print Rental to Own Model where he/she can pay $79.99 more to own the book; i.e. the total price would be $154.98
3. Gain access to the David/David/David 17th ed. e-book with the MyLab for $74.99. If he/she wants to have a print copy with this, he will be able to add a 3-punch Loose-leaf version for $25 which will be $99.99 total.
4. Opt for the new Standalone e-text2.0 (SaEt) in order to own an e-text for $89.99. This is an epub and the text will flow depending on the device the content is accessed from.
5. Opt for the SaEt with print – An SaEt with print copy of the book is $25 extra.
To facilitate students buying or renting the 17th edition David/David/David textbook forthcoming 1-2-19, Pearson has established partnerships with Chegg, MBS, Barnes and Noble, IndiCo (which acts as a consignee for independent campus bookstores), and Follett who will rent the 17th edition products through campus bookstores. These products are also available through MyPearsonStore. Pearson also has various channel e-texts, such as Vital Source, which is a 3rd party distributor of flat e-texts. For additional information about this new low cost pricing strategy, contact either Neeraj (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nicole (email@example.com) at Pearson. Thank you.